NEW VIEW ROOFING
Full Scale Residential, Commercial & Industrial Roofing Services
Claim Your Free Inspection!
We’ll complete your inspection and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate within 24 hours.
We Guide You Through the Claims Process
- Roof Inspection — A certified New View Roofing manager will inspect your roof for storm damage.
- File a Claim — The project manager will contact the insurance company with you to report a new claim.
- Adjuster Meeting — Your insurance company will send an adjuster to your property to confirm the damage. Your New View Roofing manager will be there to ensure you are properly represented.
- Review Paperwork and Sign Agreement — Once you receive the insurance paperwork, your project manager will review the items to ensure everything is included and provide an agreement of the work to be completed.
- Claim Revision — We review all line items on the Insurance Statement of Loss Paperwork. Throughout the process, we send additional invoices to the insurance company for reimbursement for repairs needed to provide you with the best quality product.
- Roof Installation — Your New View Roofing manager will coordinate with you to schedule your new roof installation, and will complete all work on the property loss worksheet for the allowed amount.
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
I recently had a roof leak through a bathroom vent and reached out to New View Roofing to help fix the problem. Tom Longville contacted me right away and I… read more
If you are looking for an honest and fair-priced roofer, this is the company for you!!
Tom came over and did an inspection of the areas I needed repair, he provided… read more
I had several thousand dollars of damage to my home from hail. Scott Beres was a delight to deal with during a stressful process. The crews that came were professional… read more
Copyright, 2023 New View Roofing