Residential and Commercial Roofing Services in Denton, TX
When it’s time to repair or replace your roof – whether you have a residential home or a commercial building – you can’t trust such a big job to just anyone. You need to work with Denton roofing contractors that have built up a great reputation with your friends and neighbors.
You need New View Roofing.
Roofing Contractors in Denton
New View Roofing is your one-stop shop for everything you need, whether your roof has been damaged by a storm, it’s “aged out,” or you need a few minor repairs. Our team of Denton roofing contractors is highly trained and ready to work on your home or commercial building’s roof, bringing decades of combined experience, innovative roofing techniques and the best materials to the job.
We handle residential roof repair, residential roof replacement and all aspects of commercial roofing (including maintenance).
Residential Roof Repair by Denton’s Best Roofing Contractors
If your roof is damaged, you need to have it fixed as soon as you can. That’s because roof problems never get better with time, and they can become exponentially worse in a matter of minutes. Working with a roof repair contractor in Denton is the best thing you can do – in fact, you should have a professional inspect your roof to determine the extent of the damage immediately. Because roof problems can range in severity from minor to major, the only way to know how urgent it is to repair is to have an inspector check things out for you.
In some cases, fixing your roof early (at the first sign of problems) is the key to putting off a complete roof replacement.
Residential Roof Replacement in Denton
In some cases, a roof is too badly damaged to continue functioning properly. When that happens, you likely need your entire roof replaced.
Roof replacement is a huge job, though – and that means you need to work with a reputable Dallas roof replacement company to get the job done. New View Roofing is staffed by experts and professionals who have been in the roofing business for decades, and we know what it takes to quickly and efficiently install a new roof. In fact, we’ve most likely worked with your friends, family and neighbors in the Dallas – Fort Worth area (and right here in Denton). We’ll handle every aspect of your roof replacement, including hauling in new materials, removing your old roof, installing a new roof, and hauling away the old materials while cleaning up your yard and ensuring that nothing’s left behind.
Signs Your Roof Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
Although it’s sometimes obvious when a roof needs to be repaired or replaced, the signs can be elusive – and they can be easy to miss. Check out these signs that may indicate that you need your roof repaired or replaced by a professional roofing company in Denton:
- Cracked, curled or broken shingles. Your shingles are your roof’s outermost layer of protection, but if they’re cracked, curled or broken – or otherwise damaged – they can’t do their jobs properly. In some cases, you only need to replace a few shingles. In others, where the damage is more severe, you may need to replace some or all of the roofing materials below the shingles. In the worst cases, you need a complete roof replacement.
- Bald spots on your shingles. Shingles are covered in tiny granules that help your roof shed water. When the granules are missing, it looks like your shingles are going bald. You may also notice tiny shingle granules in your gutters, near your downspouts or on the ground around the edges of your roof. If you see bald spots or find shingle granules, you know that your roof isn’t protecting your home like it should.
- Missing shingles. Shingles are your roof’s first line of defense against water, wind and other weather – and if they’re missing, they need to be replaced. Shingles protect your underlayment and the other components of your roof.
- Blistering or peeling paint on your home’s fascia. The boards on your home that face outward, which are located just below your roof’s overhang, are called the fascia. If you see blistering or peeling paint on the fascia, it’s a sign that there’s been water held up against your home – and water and wood don’t mix well. This can happen when there’s a buildup of debris in your gutters or in some other circumstances, and it needs to be checked by a professional to ensure that water hasn’t gotten inside your roofing materials.
- Cracked, peeling or damaged flashing. Flashing is the material around things that protrude from your roof, such as skylights, your chimney and the fasteners around some solar panels. The flashing should always be flush with your roof’s surface, and it should be in good condition. If it’s not, there’s a chance that water can get inside your home.
- Visible leaks inside your home. Visible leaks are an obvious sign that you need roof repairs. Your roof shouldn’t let any water into your house. If it does, it’s not working properly and needs to be repaired. Depending on the extent of the damage, you may simply need a few minor repairs or a complete roof replacement.
- Moisture or dampness in your attic. Your attic should be as dry as the rest of your home, and if it’s not, there’s a good chance your roof or your attic ventilation system is to blame. Check for signs of leaks, such as discolored wood on the rafters, frost buildup during winter, or mold and mildew (or the smell of either).
- Mold, mildew or other signs of water damage in your home. Your house shouldn’t be a safe haven for mold or mildew. In many cases, people have mold or mildew that begins in the attic due to a roof leak.
If you notice any of these signs, you should contact a Denton roofing contractor to ask for a free roof inspection right away.
Request A Free Roof Inspection Today!
Industrial and Commercial Roofing Systems in Denton
Whether your industrial or commercial roof needs repair or it needs to be replaced, New View Roofing has you (and your building) covered. Our team is extremely experienced with industrial and commercial roofs in Denton and the surrounding communities, and we can send an inspector to check out your building’s situation right away.
Do You Need to Talk to a Denton Roofing Contractor?
If you’ve noticed issues with your roof, or if you know it’s ready to be replaced, we can help. Our team is ready to help you with anything you need, ranging from residential roof repair and replacement to commercial and industrial inspections, maintenance, repairs and replacement. Call our office today to request a free roof inspection; we’ll send someone out to check out the situation and provide you with an on-the-spot quote.
Serving the Denton, Texas ZIP codes of 75065, 76204, 76201 and more.
Free Roof Inspection
Let us be your Denton roofing company. At New View Roofing, we have the experience, skills and equipment necessary to keep your roof performing at a high level.