Premium Shingle Options for Your New Roof
No matter what look you desire for your home, we’re certain to have what you’re looking for. A member of our team will review all of the options available to you, and also provide you with a free new roof estimate. Our shingle selection includes:
- Premium designer shingles.For elegance and beauty, we offer some of the finest shingle designs from top manufacturers.
- 30-year architectural shingles.The most popular shingles used today for a roof replacement! These long-lasting and attractive shingles are a great value for your investment.
- Three-tab shingles.Affordable and durable, asphalt three-tab shingles offer multiple benefits for a home.
Update Your Home’s Look
If you’ve been living in your home for a long time, your roofing system may be outdated. Or perhaps you’re not the original owner of your home, in which case, you probably weren’t the one who decided on your current roofing system.
Now is the optimal time for a roof replacement. Today, there are dozens of shingle options and more variations on the market to choose from than there were even a decade ago. If you’re wanting an eco-friendly home, we offer energy-efficient, “cool” roofing options. We also offer impact-resistant shingles and other durable products to withstand the elements. Our versatile shingles offer your home beauty, versatility and improved functionality.
All About Premium Designer Shingles
For homeowners who want to add some curb appeal and elegance to their home, our premium designer shingles are an excellent choice. We offer a wide range of colors and patterns, so you can find the perfect look for your home. You’ll find that these shingles will not only improve the appearance of your home, but they’ll also add value.
Some of the manufacturers we get our designer shingles from include GAF, Owens Corning and CertainTeed. These top-quality products will give your home the boost it needs to make it stand out from all the rest on your street.
Rediscovering 30-Year Architectural Shingles
The most popular type of shingle used in roof replacements today is the 30-year architectural shingle. These attractive and long-lasting shingles are a great value for your investment, and they’ll give your home an updated look.
We offer a variety of colors and styles for you to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your home. We get our 30-year architectural shingles from leading manufacturers like GAF, Owens Corning, TAMKO and CertainTeed.
Exploring Three-Tab Shingles
If you’re looking for an affordable and durable option for your roof replacement, asphalt three-tab shingles are a great choice. Three-tab shingles offer many benefits for a home, including being easy to install and being resistant to fire, wind and impact.
We offer a variety of colors and styles for you to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your home. We get our three-tab shingles from leading manufacturers like GAF, Owens Corning, TAMKO and CertainTeed.
No matter what type of shingle you’re looking for, we’re sure to have what you need at New View Roofing. Give us a call today to schedule a free roof estimate, and we’ll help you find the perfect shingle for your home.
How to Choose the Right Shingles for Your New Roof
When you’re ready for a new roof, one of the first decisions you’ll have to make is what type of shingles you want. There are dozens of different shingle types and styles on the market today, so it can be overwhelming trying to decide which ones are right for your home. But don’t worry, our team at New View Roofing is here to help. We’ll sit down with you and go over all of the different shingle options available, so you can make an informed decision.
Here are some things to keep in mind when choosing shingles for your new roof:
- Texas’ climate.Certain types of shingles are better suited for Texas’ climate than others. For example, if you’re concerned about hail, you’ll want to choose impact-resistant shingles.
- The look you want.Do you want your roof to blend in or stand out? There are many different colors and styles of shingles available, so you can choose the ones that best match your home’s style.
- Your budget.Of course, one of the main factors to consider when choosing shingles is your budget. Some types of shingles are more expensive than others, but they may also last longer or offer more benefits. We’ll work with you to find the best option within your budget.
After you’ve chosen the perfect shingles for your home, our team at New View Roofing will get to work installing them – and we’ll make sure the job is done right so your new roof will work hard for you for years to come.
Don't Wait Until Damage Gets Worse.
Is It Really Time for New Shingles? Here’s How to Tell
The best way to tell if you need a new roof is to get an inspection from a qualified expert at New View Roofing. With that in mind, there are several factors that can contribute to the need for a new roof. Here are some signs that it might be time to replace your roof:
- Your roof is more than 20 years old. The average lifespan of a shingle roof is 20 to 25 years, so if your roof is approaching or has exceeded that age, it may be time for a new one.
- Your roof is leaking. If you’ve noticed water stains on your ceilings or walls, it’s a sure sign that your roof is leaking and needs to be replaced.
- Your shingles are damaged or missing. Damaged or missing shingles can’t protect your home!
- Your roof is sagging. A sagging roof is a sign of structural damage and means it’s time for a new roof.
What’s the Process for Getting a New Roof?
After you discover that you need a new roof, the next step is to call New View Roofing for a free estimate. We’ll come out to your home, inspect your roof and go over all of your options with you. We’ll also provide you with a customized estimate at that time. When you approve the quote, we’ll get to work installing your new roof.
What’s in a Roofing Estimate?
A roofing estimate from New View Roofing will include several important details:
- The shingles you’ve chosen. We’ll let you know how much material we’ll need for your roof based on the type of shingles you’ve chosen.
- The size of your roof. We’ll measure your roof to determine how many square feet it is so we can accurately estimate the amount of material needed.
- Your roof’s pitch. The pitch of your roof will affect the price of your estimate because it impacts the amount of material and labor required.
- Our estimated timeline for completion. We’ll let you know when we plan to start, finish and clean up so you’re not left guessing.
Your estimate will also include ways you can get in touch with us if you need to change anything about the plan, as well as other important information.
The process for getting a new roof is simple with New View Roofing. We’ll handle everything from start to finish, so you can sit back and relax while we take care of everything. And because we use the highest quality materials available, you can rest assured knowing your new roof will be built to last.
Do You Need to Talk to a Roofing Expert About Which Type of Roof Shingles Are Best for You?
If you’re thinking about getting a new roof – or if you know you need one – call us now. We’ll send an inspector to your home to check things out, discuss different types of roof shingles with you, and give you an estimate that helps you determine what’s right for your home or business.
Free Roof Inspection
As a trusted Dallas roof repair contractor, New View Roofing will give you peace of mind that your home is protected.
Timberline® Natural Shadow
Learn More About Our Shingle Options
A roof replacement is the perfect opportunity to achieve the look you’ve always wanted for your home. The team at New View Roofing is ready to assist you with the process. Call 469-232-7220 or submit our contact form for a free roof estimate. We look forward to meeting with you!