Was Your Roof Insurance Claim Denied? Here’s What You Should Do
Common Reasons for Roof Insurance Claim Rejections
We understand that your home is your most important asset, and protecting it is our biggest priority. New View Roofing works with every insurance company. Our project managers are experts when it comes to the insurance claim process. We will identify storm damage, assist with filing the claim, and meet with your insurance adjuster. Our goal is to make this process as easy and seamless as possible for you.
Denied Roof Insurance Claim Help
- Roof Inspection — A certified New View Roofing manager will inspect your roof for storm damage.
- File a Claim — The project manager will contact the insurance company with you to report a new claim.
- Adjuster Meeting — Your insurance company will send an adjuster to your property to confirm the damage. Your New View Roofing manager will be there to ensure you are properly represented. It is our goal to work with the adjuster to confirm all damages are covered on the insurance claim.
- Review Paperwork and Sign Agreement — Once you receive the insurance paperwork, your project manager will review the items to ensure everything is included and provide an agreement of the work to be completed.
- Claim Revision — New View Roofing will review all line items on the Insurance Statement of Loss Paperwork. Throughout the process, New View Roofing will send additional invoices to the insurance company for reimbursement for repairs needed to provide you with the best quality product.
- Roof Installation — Your New View Roofing manager will coordinate with you to schedule your new roof installation, and will complete all work on the property loss worksheet for the amount your insurance company allows.
We are dedicated to providing exceptional customer satisfaction, and this process allows you to sit back, relax and let our professionals handle the work.
Contact Us for Insurance Claim Assistance
Enjoy peace of mind with New View Roofing assisting you with your insurance claim and handling storm damage repairs. Call us at (469) 232-7220 or fill out our contact form to request a free consultation.