Professional, Veteran-Owned Roofing Experts
Serving Frisco, McKinney, Allen & Beyond
Claim Your Free Roof Inspection
We’ll complete your inspection and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate within 24 hours.
Why Customers Choose Us
Whether you need installation, repairs, restoration or a new roof, we’re ready to help. From start to finish, you’ll receive high-caliber solutions and workmanship with New View Roofing on your side. Customer satisfaction and quality end-results are our top priorities. Here are a few reasons customers choose us.
- Hassle-free services. Within 24 hours of calling or submitting a request, a New View representative will provide a free inspection of your property. We’ll explain our recommendations to you and put together a plan of action that meets your needs.
- A strong knowledge base. Our crews can handle any residential, commercial or industrial roofing project. We are a GAF Master Elite® Certified roofing contractor and have completed extensive training to achieve this designation.
- Elevated business standards. We take pride in using quality materials and demonstrating exceptional workmanship for all types of projects.
- Responsive customer care. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations of a roofing company by providing quality service and communication.
Financing Available Through Synchrony
- A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
- Unsecured, revolving credit lines
- Promotional financing options1
- Convenient monthly payment options
- Online account management
Claim Your Free Roof Inspection
We’ll complete your inspection and provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate within 24 hours. For a limited receive a free upgrade to a solar powered attic vent with full roof replacement.
Welcome To New View Roofing
A VETERAN-OWNED, FAMILY-OPERATED DALLAS ROOFING CONTRACTOR
Proudly Serving The Dallas Metroplex
INSURANCE CLAIM ASSISTANCE
Guiding You Through the Claims Process
We understand that your home is your most important asset, and protecting it is our biggest priority. New View Roofing works with every insurance company. Our project managers are experts when it comes to the insurance claim process. We will identify storm damage, assist with filing the claim, and meet with your insurance adjuster. Our goal is to make this process as easy and seamless as possible for you.
- Roof Inspection — A certified New View Roofing manager will inspect your roof for storm damage.
- File a Claim — The project manager will contact the insurance company with you to report a new claim.
- Adjuster Meeting — Your insurance company will send an adjuster to your property to confirm the damage. Your New View Roofing manager will be there to ensure you are properly represented. It is our goal to work with the adjuster to confirm all damages are covered on the insurance claim.
- Review Paperwork and Sign Agreement — Once you receive the insurance paperwork, your project manager will review the items to ensure everything is included and provide an agreement of the work to be completed.
- Claim Revision — New View Roofing will review all line items on the Insurance Statement of Loss Paperwork. Throughout the process, New View Roofing will send additional invoices to the insurance company for reimbursement for repairs needed to provide you with the best quality product.
- Roof Installation — Your New View Roofing manager will coordinate with you to schedule your new roof installation, and will complete all work on the property loss worksheet for the amount your insurance company allows.